Monday, January 25, 2010

Slow go....

So I got another strip of my zig-zag quilt done and it is shaping up quite nicely!! I cannot wait to get it done... The back will be one solid piece so that should take no time at all... and a friend of mine is going to show me how to bind it... being that this is the first quilt that I will have made from start to finish all on my own I still have lots to learn about the whole process.... I think I will go home tonight and work on it some more!

I might try posting a question with each post and see what responses I get back... about random stuff that I have seen on TV or heard.... Now all I have to do is think of some good questions to ask.... hmmmmm???

More pictures coming later this week!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Cmon girl! Give me a question. I can take it, I think, lol.

    ReplyDelete