Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures... as promised!!

Well, here they are... pictures that I promised earlier in the week! Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Here is the scrap quilt that I am working on... all kinds of crazy and bright fabric! I am trying to get rid of this fabric because I have used it all on a T-shirt quilt that I made a long time ago and still have yet to finish! I figure I will make this scrap quilt a lap quilt for the couch or to lay across the bottom of a bed.....

Here is the zig-zag quilt that I am making for my daughter! I have started sewing the squares together and I have some seams are off already but I don't care... It's going to be so cute being white and pink!


And here are the other squares that I will be using.... one is brown circles with stars, the other with ducks, one with hearts, one with polka-dots and one with nursery rhymes on it.... I cannot wait for it to be done! I might just be up all night finishing it!

Happy Sunday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! It just hit me that you are making two quilts at the same time, lol. Don't worry about the seams, it looks great! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete