Monday, February 22, 2010

Slacker.....

So I am finally quilting the zig-zag quilt!! I just cannot get motivated to finish it! I want to finish quilting it so I can bring the quilt to work after starting the binding. We will see! Maybe by next week I will be able to do that! Yeah... that is what I said last week!! Tee-hee!

We will see, I am being a slacker lately and just want to lay around and do nothing... of course nothing includes a 10 month old daughter that is into everything! So nothing is a very busy day in my house! I will post pics of the zig-zag quilt this week... I am upset that some of my lines were off and the edges are not all exact... but I guess I have to give myself some credit being that this is the first quilt that I have done all by myself from start to finish! I have to stop being so hard on myself!

Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment